Busy, well-established, private specialty practice in central Connecticut is currently recruiting two BC/BE fellowship-trained specialists to join our team. We have opportunities for a cornea specialist as well as a glaucoma specialist. Currently, our practice consists of ten sub-specialty physicians and two optometrists. We offer a competitive salary and benefit package including professional development. Partnership opportunity is available.
• Exceptionally trained physicians and staff
• Full patient caseload
• Two beautiful locations--both recently renovated. New state of the art facility will be ready in late 2019 to accommodate our growth
• Optical shops at each location
• Highly respected with over 40 years in practice
• Focus on patient centered eye care
• Commitment to work/life balance
• Located within 2 hours of New York City and Boston
• Excellent school systems
What makes us special?
We pride ourselves in attracting the best, most qualified physicians and staff, and employing the latest technologies and medical and surgical treatments to provide our patients with the highest quality eye care. We uphold a culture of service and excellence in all we do. It takes teamwork and dedication to provide quality care to our patients and we are looking for the right candidate to join that team. Interested candidates, please send your CV to: email@example.com
Additional Salary Information: Competitive salary and benefit package
Principals Only. No Recruiters.
Internal Number: 2
About Consulting Ophthalmologists, P.C.
Consulting Ophthalmologists is a multi-subspecialty private practice with two locations in central Connecticut, 12 doctors and 100 employees.