Assistance with student loan repayments.
Great opportunity for a motivated, highly skilled personable optometrist in advanced technology and quality patient care. Busy medical ophthalmology and optometry practice with national/regional thought leading providers and ample patient load to easily establish your own patient base.
You literally can have it all-Work, family balance in gorgeous natural surroundings, easy access to metropolitan areas, excellent school systems and high-quality medicine for your family, low cost of living, safe community and a comfortable, relaxed lifestyle.
Will offer relocation.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist:
- Provide comprehensive eye examinations to our patients
- Determine each patients visual acuity
- Document medical history on exam for all patients.
- Prescribe corrective lenses as needed
Requirements of the Optometrist:
- Doctor of Optometry.
Benefits of the Optometrist:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid time off
- CME reimbursement and company paid Malpractice Insurance.
Base salary $125,000 and REALISTIC compensation between $150,000 and $200,000 combined with low cost of living.